I actually have a pretty cool article in the pipeline – in my eyes, anyway – but I want to try and get it on ROK for fame, shits and giggles. It probably won’t work out, as my writing style is … different. But anyway, since you guys have been missing me so terribly, here is an absolute game changer (or a relative one?).
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the term: mommy-whipped.
To not make it too complicated and convoluted (are those the same?), I’ll just give you a checklist a la DSM aka pseudo-professional mental illness labeling:
You are mommy-whipped if:
- You will defend and justify any deed done by a woman towards her children with: She loves you.
- You think a mother can not be abusive towards her children emotionally, physically or sexually.
- You think a mother is more important to a boy than his father and/or can replace him by putting in hard work and sleepless nights and doing a hell of a job!.
- You put your mother or mothers in general above other women. Hint: Read stupid Bible quote below this list.
- You put the Mother Archetype above other Archetypes and see her as something like the Ultimate Deity and Creator or whatever.
- You view your mother or mothers in general as something pristine, unspoiled, holy.
- You think your mother is somehow different from other women, especially regarding typical red pill truths.
- You think that your mother has some mystical infathomable thing called a mother’s love to give you that you can never ever obtain anywhere else, especially not in yourself.
- You think you need your mother’s blessing to make personal life decisions and/or you feel the need to tell your mother about your life.
- You consider it wrong on principle to cut off contact to one’s mother.
- You firmly believe that you must honor your mother no matter what.
- You worship the mother as the giver of life. Hint: The zinc “spark of life” requires both egg and spermium.
- You do not dare to establish boundaries with your mother and let her talk to you about stuff that is none of her business, including psychological stuff, your relationships and other intimate matters.
- You think kids are indebted towards their mother for her so-called sacrifice. You feel you owe her your life.
- You think a mother always knows what’s best for you. Hint: A typical Western mother will eventually claim this.
- You worship the mother for having such a tough job and being strong etc and think she deserves tremendous respect. Hint: Life has equipped her with the ability to be a mother and other people have done great and difficult things as well.
- You put your mother’s needs and emotions before your own.
- You think you must take care of your mother when she gets old.
- You see mothers as some kind of unappreciated martyrs and do everything you can to help when she displays some ‘negative’ emotion like sadness.
- You let your mother chastise you for your expressions and talk differently to her than to other people. Aka feminine politeness.
- You like to use the phrase: But it’s your mother!
- You confuse guilt and shame with love and reason.
- You tolerate infantilizing behavior from your mother and accept her saying things like: To me, you will always be my little baby boy.
- You think that your mother’s sadness over you establishing boundaries and living your own life is a sign that you are doing something evil and hurtful.
- You blindly trust your mother’s judgment of your capabilities, dreams, aspirations, looks, personality.
- You think your mother has some kind of magical empathic connection to you that makes her feel whatever you feel and thus know what you feel. Hint: She is not telling you what you feel, but what to feel.
- You want to make your momma proud by being a so-called good man.